Adbfire: Kodi is designed for entertainment purpose which is a free and open-source software and can be used by all. The original purpose for the creation of Kodi is to be used for Microsoft Xbox. It is ruled by a non-profit foundation named XBMC and due to the reason it is open-source, the features of the Kodi has been extended. It has been shaped by more than 500+ programmers from all over the world. know how to download and install adbfire, adblink for your kodi devices from here.
Adbfire|| Adblink Download Guide For Kodi:
With the help of a single PC, multiple Kodi devices can be managed with the help of a software called Adbfire or Adblink. It has numerous features and it is one of the easiest ways to install Kodi on your system. This version of this software is currently available for Windows, Linux, and OS X.
How to Download Adbfire/Adblink?
Downloading the Adbfire/Adblink software is the first step for connecting with your platform. Click the below website to download Adbfire/Adblink software.
For Windows – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120731990
For Linux – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862726778
For OS X – https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120731991
Once after downloading the software, tap on the “setup” option and click the “next” button to finish the installation. The next step is open the Adbfire/Adblink page to view the available options. by this way adbfire download can be done.
Use of Kodi
Kodi has the ability to turn any of your computer or tablet or smartphone into a set-up box (digital) with the capability to stream files over the internet. The built-in User Interface makes the users browse contents very easily. “10-foot UI” is what the name was given by the software developers because it can be read from a maximum distance of up to 10 ft. If you are using a smaller device, Kodi will allow you to experience things in a similar way, when it is hooked up to a bigger screen TV to view contents on a larger screen.
Using Adbfire/Adblink software, how to install Kodi on Firestick?
So, after installing the Adbfire software on your PC, it’s now time to set up the initial process of firestick.
- Via the HDMI port of your television plug-in the firestick device and provide power supply to it.
- Using the information provided by the television, connect the firestick to the local WiFi network.
- If you have already registered your firestick device on Amazon, proceed to the next step. Else, first register it.
- Both the Firestick device as well as your computer system are to be connected to the same WiFi network.
- The Kodi ARM apk file is to be downloaded for installing Kodi on your firestick device. Save the file name on your PC.
- Try to open the installed Adbfire software in your system.
- Now, open the Adbfire software page and start to add the device.
- Click on the “New” button and a new window will open on your PC.
- Enter the name of the device on the “Reference” option. Then in the IP address option, enter your IP address of the firestick connection. Choose “Kodi” under the “Media Center” option. Click on the “Save” button. (All these settings are to be done on the same page of the Adbfire software page)
- Finally, click on the “Connect” button. After some time, check on the “Connected Devices Box” to find your device. You can also view the status of the connection.
Installing Apk file
- The next step is to install the apk file by clicking on the “Install APK” option. Once providing the apk file wait for some time to complete the installation procedure.
- Now, all the installation procedures are over and thus you can start working on this platform.
Features of Adbfire/Adblink Software:
The following are some of the features of the Adblink software. They are
- Easy Installation – Once installing Adbfire software, it is very easy to use Kodi with a one-click process. Managing multiple Kodi devices using a single PC is also possible by using this software.
- Attractive Options – By selecting your connected device and by clicking on the “Backup” option you can able to store your valuable data safely. The backup file can be recovered with the help of “Restore” option available here. Clearing the cache is something important when it comes to streaming the content. With the help of “Edit Cache”, you can clear the cache files on your Kodi device. For managing the storage “File Manager” option is available for you.
- Connection with Peripherals – Configuring your game console or keyboard to the Kodi device is very easy with this software. For doing this, select “Console or Keyboard” option in the Adbfire page.
With Adbfire software, you can easily manage multiple Kodi devices with a single PC. Apart from this, the software also holds the variety of features that make the user stay safe and secure from the data corruption. Hope this article provides you with the complete installation procedure of using Adbfire software with the Kodi devices.